A few suggested articles…
Beyond Millennials: 5 Tips for Recruiting Generation Z Employees https://smallbiztrends.com/2016/06/generation-z-in-the-workplace.html
7 Reasons You Should Hire a New Graduate
What are the Main Benefits of Hiring Students or Graduates?
- The National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) is the leading source of information on the employment of the college educated. The professional association connects more than 5,200 college career services professionals at nearly 2,000 colleges and universities nationwide, and more than 3,000 HR/staffing professionals focused on college relations and recruiting.
- NACE forecasts trends in the job market; tracks legal issues in employment, the job search, and hiring practices; and provides college and employer professionals with benchmarks for their work.
- The Midwest Association of Colleges and Employers brings together professional in collegiate career services and recruitment/staffing to collaborate, communicate, and connect. Through their efforts, college-educated men and women achieve their career goals and employers add value to their workplace.
- The Midwest Cooperative Education and Internship Association (MCEIA) strives to advance the importance, understanding, and development of cooperative education, internships, and other experiential learning through education, service, collaboration, advocacy, and mentoring. MCEIA is dedicated to advancing the professional development of its members through a variety of programs, including: annual conference, awards, scholarships, webinars, blog, discussion groups, and shared resources.
- The Wisconsin SHRM Council represents human resource professionals in the State of Wisconsin and is supported through the national Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), a non-profit professional association founded in 1948. SHRM is divided into five regions across the country.
- The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest association devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 250,000 members in over 140 countries, the Society serves the needs of HR professionals and advances the interests of the HR profession. Founded in 1948, SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States and subsidiary offices in China and India.
Upcoming events: http://wisconsinjobcenter.org/events/
JobCenterOfWisconsin.com, operated by the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development and the Wisconsin Job Center system, is a Wisconsin-centered employment exchange, linking employers in all parts of the state and in communities that border Wisconsin with anyone looking for a job. JobCenterOfWisconsin.com is available at no-cost to both employers and job seekers and is available 24-hours a day.