Being a member of WI-ACE will bring you a valuable opportunity to build connections and grow your network with colleagues across the entire state.
- Meet over 100 career service professionals and company recruiters throughout Wisconsin
- Attend two formal conferences annually to learn about current career service and recruiting trends
- Excel in your position by building a strong professional network
- Click here to view more advantages.
– Membership runs July 1 – June 30
For additional information or to check your membership status, please contact the Membership Chair at email@example.com.
(As outlined in ARTICLE IV Membership, Section 1 – Eligibility of the WI-ACE Bylaws)
- Open to persons functioning in Wisconsin career planning and/or placement, cooperative education/internship in any educational institution granting an associate, baccalaureate, or higher degrees.
- Open to Wisconsin employer representatives who recruit and hire graduates exclusively for their own internal work force or conduct other related Human Resource activities.
- Open to employer representatives of Employment Agencies, Employment Contractors, and others who are in the business of recruiting graduates for businesses or organizations other than their own firm or company.
To view the Membership Code of Conduct, click here.