There are several Committees within WI-ACE that you can get involved in. Below, please find a description of each committee.
For more information on each commitee, to learn when the committees are meeting, or to become involved in a specific committee – please contact our President (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The chairpersons of these committees are appointed by the President to serve a term of two years.
- Bylaws Committee. To interpret, enforce, maintain and disseminate information relating to the WI-ACE Bylaws and/or Policy & Procedures.
- Membership Committee. To recruit and retain employer and college members and encourage their active participation in the activities of the association.
- Conference Planning Committee. To plan and organize a December conference and a May workshop for the association members.
- Media & Communications Committee. To create and provide visual tools that will enhance the professional image of the association, facilitate communication, and provide recognition for members as directed by the President or approved by the Board, and to produce regular communication for the membership that provides useful and timely information.
- Marketing Committee. To create and provide the tools necessary to assist the Membership Committee in recruiting new members, and to effectively promote the identity of the association.
- Historian Committee. To collect, create and maintain accurate records to track and preserve the history of the association.
- Technology Committee. To develop technology-based applications which enable efficient dissemination of information to members, and aid the marketing of the association and the recruitment of new members.